In line with our Mission, Vision “Strategic Commitments”, quality is paramount to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations and demands. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance. Our system is based on thorough analyses of risks and opportunities, strengths and weaknesses and the demands of relevant stakeholders.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- Selection criteria and development for our employees to ensure quality criteria are met and that the people working with the processes have the right knowledge and competences.
- Regular audit of our internal processes. The effectiveness of the system will be reviewed at least once a year. Improvement points will be translated into measurable goals.
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in “Scienta” our online “Quality Manual” which is made available to all employees.
Top-management of TAGS Systems Ltd provides in all the necessary resources to implement, maintain and improve the Quality management system according ISO 9001:2015.
Fulfilling demands can never result in non-compliance with legislation.
This policy is published in the Online Quality Manual and can also be found in the Employee Handbook.
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
TAGS Systems Ltd.